Upcoming Limited CEU and Exam Preparation Class Monday November 21
Please contact Matthew Orwat or Cynthia Jackley at the UF / IFAS Washington County Extension Office at 850-638-6180 or email@example.com to register. We are located at 1424 Jackson Ave (US 90), Chipley Fl. 32428. Pre registration is required.
Limited Lawn and Ornamental & Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Course Cost: $20.00, FDACS testing fee $150.00, if taking exam. (Lunch Provided)
Bring with you:
- Passport picture available at drug stores, (eg. CVS, Walgreen’s) or 1½” x 1½” recent clear, full-face photo.
- Certificate of Insurance with a minimum aggregate of $500,000. (DACS Form 13654 or an Acord Form used by Insurance Agents)Bureau of Entomology & Pest ControlTallahassee, FL 32301
- 1203 Governors Square Blvd. STE 300
- **Certificate Holders Name must be: FL Dept. of AG & Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Current Picture ID (i.e. driver’s license)
The workshop will be held in the East Wing Conference Room at the Washington County Agriculture Center, 1424 Jackson Avenue, Suite A, Chipley, FL 32428. Class from 8:00am to 5:00pm if taking exam, 8:00am-2:00pm for CEU renewal only .
8:30–9:00 Welcome & Paperwork
9:00-9:50 Florida Laws & Licensing Statutes 482 & 487
9:50-10:40 FDACS, Penalties, Signage, Requirements, Renewal
10:40-10:50 – Break
10:50-11:30, Weed Control in Plant Beds ID & Management
11:30-12:10 Pest ID & IPM
12:10-12:50 Lunch – CEUs issued for CEU only attendees
12:50 -1:40 Label Reading Label is Law, Calculation
1:40- 2:30 Safety & Handling PPE, Storage, Disposal, Spill Control (Ceus Issued)
2:45–3:30 Review and Questions
3:30 – ? Exams
If you need only CEUs for renewal, attend from
8:00 am – 2:40 pm
for $20 and receive
2 CEU in L&O and LCLM or
2 CEU in O&T and Private Ag., or
2 Commercial Lawn and Ornamental
Plus 4 CORE.