- Cost: $30.00 per person – lunch, equipment rentals and admission into parks included.
- Times: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p. m. (CDT)
- For information contact the Washington County Extension Office at 850-638-6180 or Will Sheftall at 850-606-5202 and Sheftall@ufl.edu
- To download a flyer for this event with more information, click here !
- To register, visit: Panhandleoutdoorslive2012 Space is limited!
- Moderate activity required.
Remaining tours for 2012
- Wed 22 AUG — Ochlockonee Brackish River Swamps and Marshes
Thurs 20 SEPT — St Andrews Beaches, Dunes and Bay
- Thurs 11 OCT — Tate’s Hell Wet Savannas and Swamps
- Wed 14 NOV — Torreya Bluffs, Streams and Floodplain Forests