(If registering for Saturday only)
- The Honey Bee Research and Extension lab is pleased to announce the Fall Master Beekeeper Program (MBP) Training and Exams, on October 31st at the Washington County Extension Office in Chipley Fl. New beekeepers are welcome to register and test at the Apprentice Level; a passing score grants entry the MBP. MBP Participants are welcome to register and test for program advancement and additional training.
- There will be a lot happening at the Washington Co. Ext. Office over the three days, we highly encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- This is the first time UF’s Master Beekeeper Program the FSBA Convention, Panhandle’s Beekeeper Field Day & Trade Show are joining together!
- Following the MBP training & exams on Thursday, we will have an exam review with Dr. Jamie Ellis, then all are welcome to join the Thursday Evening FSBA Social (Fish Fry), which kicks off the 93rd Annual FSBA Convention. Friday Nov 1st is the actual Convention, filled with educational seminars and workshops, and later that evening we will award the MBP Certificates at the Friday night Banquet. Saturday’s Trade Show is filled with hands on learning inside the hive and is brought to you by your IFAS Extension Agents in NW Florida.
- Florida truly has the most extensive and well-connected community of beekeepers in the country, don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn, grow, and network with Florida’s finest beekeepers, researchers, inspectors and county agents.