2017 Day Camps & Workshops
Poultry Perfection – learn how to exhibit poultry projects in local fairs and all about poultry judging!
June 2, 2017
9:30 am-2 pm
Ag Center Barn
Tailgate Grilling Day Camp – we’ll be cooking up fun each day while you learn how to season and grill food like a pro…you’ll be cooking for the whole family after this camp!
June 27, 28 & 29, 2017
8 am-12 pm
East Wing Conference Room – WC Ag Center
*Wear closed-toed shoes and hair pulled back each day*
Steps to register –
- Create a family profile and enroll your child in Washington County 4-H – 4HOnline
Already enrolled as a club member in Washington County 4-H? Login and skip to #3.
- Enter all of your child’s personal information, additional information and fill out the health form.
- On your child’d profile page, choose the Groups tab.
- Select 2017 Name of Day Camp.
- You’ll receive an enrollment confirmation in a day or two.
- Either come by or mail camp fees to: WC4-HA, 1424 Jackson Ave, Suite A, Chipley FL 32428
- Enrollment is not complete until fee is received.
Questions about 4HOnline? Call Nikki @ 850-638-6180
Questions about 4-H? Call Julie @ 850-638-6180 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures of 4-H Day Camps may be posted on the Washington County 4-H website, Facebook page & in news articles.
Pictures will be posted weekly on Facebook
An equal opportunity institution